Preorder The Wholehearted Journey (📚 autographed copies exclusively available here! 🎉
Thank you for preordering The Wholehearted Journey! As a HUGE thank you for supporting the creation of this book, when you preorder a copy now - we'd like to give you 2 autographed books for FREE (a copy of The Wholehearted Journey and a FREE copy of Casey and my best seller, The Divine Matchmaker). The books will be released October 17, 2023 (perfectly timed for cozy Fall-reading or an early Christmas gift!) 🎄 Thank you again for supporting this project! Here's what this book is all about!
Enter a life better than you dreamed.
Jesus promised his followers a “better life than they ever dreamed of” (John 10:10 MSG). Yet, presently, many believers are dissatisfied, discontent and disappointed with their life. In fact,
54% of practicing Christians say they have at least one emotional or mental health issue.
Let that sink in. That means over half of your faith community, friends and family are likely combatting an internal issue right now. (And, statistically, there’s a good chance you may be as well.)
The Wholehearted Journey meets this urgent need—by revealing 7 skills that lead believers beyond their disheartenment—and into the “better life” Jesus promised. Joel shows how Jesus used these 7 skills to develop a wholehearted life in a heartbreaking world and, by His example, how you can do the same.
Learn how to:
- Enter the rich and satisfying life Jesus promised his followers
- Break free from feeling stuck
- Venture into your future – enthusiastic, confident, and unafraid
- Reclaim wholeness of heart by
- Self-identifying as a beloved child of God
- Shattering negative inner-agreements
- Breaking betrayal’s embittering bonds (and)
- Reuniting the heart’s wounded younger regions with your present maturer self.
- Retain wholeness of heart by
- Safeguarding your soul
- Shedding false-selves
- Skillfully navigating human antagonists and the spiritual enemies often influencing them
Each of these 7 skills begins with a vulnerable story from Joel’s journey, giving you greater clarity, context and a real-life case study to learn from. (You won’t want to put this book down!) In addition, this work includes a robust appendix with scriptures and prayers to help you (or a loved one) enter the life Jesus promised was better than you dreamed.